googleb1fd7cd7ef71feda.html

Παρασκευή 1 Σεπτεμβρίου 2017

The Antikythera Mechanism – Mysteries of Ancient Greece

The Antikythera Mechanism on display at the National Archaeological Museum of Athens. One of the greatest mysteries of Ancient Greece.
When I was in my early teens, I became interested in ancient civilisations. They always seemed somewhat mysterious to me. This sense of mystery was added to by reading Erich Von Daniken books such as Chariots of the Gods. I never agreed with his ancient astronaut theories, but I did come to realise that ancient civilisations were far more advanced than we give them credit for.
One mysterious object that I remember reading about in his books, was the Antikythera Mechanism. It was over 2000 years old, and seemed to be technologically far ahead of its time. Imagine my delight then, when I discovered that it had its own exhibition room at the National Archaeological Museum of Athens. Now, I could see it for myself!
Read More:
http://www.davestravelpages.com/The-Antikythera-Mechanism-Mysteries-of-Ancient-Greece/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: