googleb1fd7cd7ef71feda.html

Δευτέρα 26 Ιουνίου 2023

Νικος Παπανικολαου: Another win yesterday night in a very strong fight against a good opponent

 


Another win yesterday night in a very strong fight against a good opponent…much respect for him @azdren_krasniqi_relentless_ and he’s training team @hysni_beqiri this is the magic of the fighting’s sports travel the world fighting and making friends and memories….My next fight will be in 1 month soon I’m gonna give you more details about the opponent and the place…in this place I wanna thanks all my team from Athens @malliosteam and kos @pma_kos my coach @gkikasnik and my manager Dave Davis from @kickboxingfearless for take care of me every time and give me the opportunities to fight in this level…Also a big thanks to my strength and condition team @vangelis_chou @lenisstam for all the hard work we do together and for helping my body to recover fast every week of hard training…and to finish a big thanks to all the people and the shops that help me to stay focus on my goals to reach the top of the world and helps me to have everything I need to stay focus on my preparation…!!!
@48espressowinebar
@orestis_veroulis
@nsbeautyprofessional
@troumouchis_stefanos
@balalisv
@balalisgraphics
@aris.s.xh

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: